- Role: Digital Marketer
- Interview Location: New Delhi (Central Delhi- Karol Bagh)
Near Jhandewalan Metro Station
Job Location: Shalimar Bagh (near Netaji Subhash Place and Pitampura)
- CTC and Designation:
No Bar For Right Candidate as it
depends on experience, knowledge and background of the candidate
- Joining: Immediate
Job Description for Digital Marketing Executive :
Key Responsibility areas include:
- search engine optimization (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of visitors
to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to
appear alongside non-paid search results.
- mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing,
- social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of
internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and
Instagram; Google Plus
- Google Analytics and Facebook Insights for web analytics reporting;
- Canva/Photoshop/ InDesign/Adobe Creative Suite for online banner design;
- Google AdWords for pay-per-click campaigns;
- MailChimp for email marketing.
- Large publishing sites (Google News)
- SEO experiments, SQL, Python
- Googlebot-News, news sitemaps, AMP, and carousel results
- Microsoft Office
- Editing and writing skills
- Video editing skills
Work Experience :
3-8 Years Experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, PPC)
The main responsibility of Digital marketer is to achieve KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and Tracking
Impact of activities.
I. Digital Marketing
– Google Analytics & Mixpanel , Google AdWords,
– other popular SEO Tools -webmaster consoles, keyword research, and
- Handle News Product of our website and Press Release and news optimisation
- Develop the technical SEO specifications for content management, including
AMP, internal site structure, and Google News.
- keyword research, discover new content topics and optimise & rearrange existing
II. Search Engine Optimizer :
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis
- Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
- Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
III. Social Media Marketing Expert
IV. Content Writing
- Build and manage rich contents which attracts qualified traffic like
– blog posts,
– e –newsletters,
– podcasts etc.
V. Conversion Rate Optimizer
- Managing and optimizing CTAs, landing pages, and the lead generation forms.
- Increase the marketing funnel efficiencies