Digital Marketing Executive
||Digital Marketing Executive
||Gurgaon & WFH (for now until further notice)
||Brand Bazooka Advertising Pvt. Ltd.
||25k - 50k INR
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Understand business objectives and client expectations and create & implement performance marketing strategy for a variety of PPC campaigns.
- Platform experienced in Google / Facebook / LinkedIn / Instagram / Amazon and affiliate networks.
- Campaign planning, creation, budget management, performance review, optimization and analysis.
- Test and optimize various PPC strategies such as Search Ads, Display Ads, Dynamic Search Ads, Mobile Ads, Video Ads to generate great ROI.
- Must have experience working in E-commerce portals and Lead Generation campaigns.
- Research and analyze competitor ads strategy using a variety of tools and develop & implement paid campaigns for client projects.
- Work with ad copywriter and design team and make creative suggestions to create engaging copy of ads ∙ Analyze & recommend changes to landing page architecture, content, and other factors to improve campaign performance.
- Perform daily account management responsibility of PPC accounts on Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other social PPC & search platforms.
- Need to have knowledge of both Indian and International markets.
- Audit ad accounts and provide recommendations for campaign structure, targeting, keyword opportunities and other facets of paid campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and produced detailed reports of campaigns.
- At least 1+ years of experience in SEM/PPC marketing, and developing performance marketing strategies.
- Must have good command over Spoken English.
- Proficiency in managing medium and large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Ability to perform advanced keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Must have good knowledge of Social PPC campaigns including Facebook Ads & LinkedIn Ads.
- Ensure timely billing & payments.
- Deep understanding of web analytic tools i.e. Google Analytics.
- Experience with landing page analysis using a variety of analytics & audit tools.
- Keep pace with search engine & PPC industry trends and developments - compiling and presenting ad guidelines.
- Excellent marketing communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team ∙ Be a team player and committed to train and grow himself and his team.
- Have strong management skills, possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company.
||Plot No. 880, Udyog Vihar, Phase 5, Gurgaon, Haryana 122016
Digital Marketing Executive Vacancy At Brand Bazooka Gurgaon
Click Here for More Jobs in Digital Marketing - SEO SMO PPC Google Adwords Wordpress
We are Helping You to Find Best