Role and Responsibility:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to- action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Manage content creators, SEO executives and email campaigns using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction.
- Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting targets.
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to existing and clients.
- Recruiting and training new inbound executives.
- A solid background in advertising, design and content marketing.
- 3+ years of past experience in demand generation and content marketing is must.
- Quality experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- EPast experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Must develop an understanding of:
1. The client’s business model
2. The marketplace and factors affecting sales
3. Advertising techniques from creative, research and media outreach
4. Good leadership qualities.
5. The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level.