Java Web Developer Jobs at Praxia
||Java Web Developer
Praxia is a tech-enabled indirect spend aggregator that acts as a one stop shop to businesses for all their indirect spend needs such as laptops, office and warehouse supplies, packaging etc.
On the platform, businesses utilise their combined purchasing power across categories to get better pricing, access to credit and convenience of a single supplier (Praxia). On the other hand, strategic sourcing enables vendors to maximise earnings, rotate inventory and extend their business line.
The long-term vision is to become the one stop shop to businesses by improving the customer purchase experience across indirect spend categories.
The founding team is IIM Ahmedabad and FMS Delhi alumni, and have worked in organisations such as PwC, Unilever, OfBusiness, UC & Amazon. The business has seen early traction, and is growing at 60% month on month.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in the Software Product industry.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Mandatory Experience Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, ReactJS, AngularJS. 4. Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience with Multithreading, OOPS, Data Structures, Design Pattern. 5. 3 years of experience developing with complex Database environments Postgress/MSSQL). 6. Experience with continuous integration and Maven.
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment.
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
Development of User-Interface capabilities, software functionality, including design, implementation, developer level tests and support.
Taking part in developing a complex web-based architecture for large organisations.
Developing software feature(s) according to design document and enterprise software standards.
Design and develop for deployment on multiple platforms, databases and application servers.
Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools.
Guide and assist the team members with UI development activities.
Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers.
XML.SOA/ Web services
XML-RPC Microservices 13. AWS cloud EC2
We are Helping You to Find Best