DESIGNATION: SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
The SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist support to maximize the company's place in organic search engine results across all devices and demand generation strategies, with a focus on user experience, to strengthen brand and reputation. This is achieved through on-page and off-page optimizations of category and specialty pages, link building and leading technical SEO enhancements with our IT teams and corporate marketing and communications team and help them with digital marketing strategy and communications to evaluate, design, and implement digital strategies and integrated communications plan. Support strategies, campaigns, priorities, and market-driven campaigns. Develop and implement best practices for content creation and distribution, channel strategies, training, and measurement to demonstrate returns and drive insights for decision-making. Coordinate with internal staff to support digital content and user experience requirements.Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends, methods, and technologies. Success is measured through KPIs such as page ranking, search engine visit, and revenue.
- Manage the external Online marketing agency engagements to ensure these engagements are fully delivered as per contractual agreement.
- Develop quality written marketing content.
- Monitor all Online marketing campaigns to ensure campaign returns maximum ROI.
- Optimize Online marketing campaigns.
- Quality assure and correct all company marketing collateral developed both internally or externally.
- Liaise with the web site developer to ensure the correct maintenance of the website.
- Optimize ranking of the website through SEO service providers.
- Managing various digital marketing channels i.e. website, SEO, SEM, Social Media Experience in managing Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and other social networking accounts.
- Working knowledge of SEO on-page and off-page strategies and techniques.
- Ensures proper distribution of different mailers.
- Coordinate with different publishing house and media, for co-branding.
- Initiate promotional activities like SMS, E-mailers for branding.
- Idea generation as a matter of new initiative.
- Grow organic search traffic, and associated revenue.
- Provide ongoing keyword research for search engine optimization and provide to cross-functional teams including Marketing, Merchandising, and Site Operations.
- Support the Content Team with keyword trend data used in the content strategy for the blog and promote SEO best practices.
- Utilize internal tools to provide on-page optimizations of category pages and create internal linking strategy.
- Create effective external linking strategies.
- Provide reporting and analytics reports on performance as well as uncovering potential issues.
- Web-analytics tools skills (especially : Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google webmaster tool).
- Experience in managing Google AdWords – budget planning, campaigns creation, and ongoing management to yield maximum ROI. Understanding of design softwares e.g. Adobe, Photoshop, Corel draw, Flash etc.
- Experience in Wordpress , html, CS4, CSS. Understanding of HTML email design, best practices, and inbox deliverability. Strong proficiency in Excel required; proficiency with SQL queries.
- Support the Site Operations team with ad hoc requests and projects
Education, Experience and Key Skills:
- 1+ years of experience with SEO and professional digital communications, branding, and marketing to drive business results with building and executing digital campaigns across multiple channels with a mix of paid and organic strategies at an enterprise level.
- Results-driven with a strong ability to produce deliverables accurately, timely, and efficiently with a continuous drive for improvement.
- Knowledge and experience of using enterprise content management systems, including Adobe and Site Core, social media management tools, and digital monitoring platforms, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights.
- Proven knowledge of various disciplines of SEO and ranking factors.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related Communications field.
- Experience creating or optimizing marketing content.
- Familiarity with Google, Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication/presentation skills required.
- Ability to identify opportunities and bring them in action.
- Experience with developing digital measurement frameworks, including setting goals, establishing KPIs and metrics, and analyzing and reporting on performance and insights for large enterprises.
- Experience with writing for the Web, e-mail, and social media and applying SEO to edit content to ensure a high level of quality control.
- Knowledge of digital strategy, design, production, and project management, including tactics to leverage Web, e-mail, and social media.
- Ability to work well individually and in a collaborative team environment, and multitask across multiple projects and clients to effectively manage priorities.
- Experience with managing e-mail marketing campaigns, including lead generation.
- Experience with developing digital advertising campaigns.
- Possession of excellent visual design skills
SALARY: 1,80,000 - 2,40,000 pa.
Working days: Mon-Sat
No. Of Openings: 2
Capital Street Intermarkets Limited
Gurgaon – Ground Floor, Building # 40, Sector 18
Hiring SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist Job Capital Street Intermarkets Limited Gurgaon
Click Here for More Jobs in Digital Marketing - SEO SMO PPC Google Adwords Wordpress