Working Days: 5 days a week
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- In-depth keyword research
- Studying traffic and analytics
- Split-testing similar pages
- Building natural backlinks
- Analyzing the client’s competitors
- Maximizing local search exposure
- Developing strong calls to action
- Working with writers and designers
- Programming in HTML, PHP, etc.
- Expertise with WordPress or Joomla
- Creating effective ranking strategies
Experience Reqd: 6 Mths -2 Yrs.
Salary: 18K pm.
Company: Money Achievers (A Stock Market Company)
Location: Sahara Mall, Gurgaon
Contact Details: Swati (7678191311)