We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Proven SEO experience
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
• Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
• BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven fieldSkills Required to be part of our Team
Apart from technical and drawing skills, you will need to show these as well Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
• A flexible approach when working in a team;
• Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with Team Members;
• Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and discuss ideas to with Team Members
• Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
• Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs;
• Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs;
• Effective networking skills to build contacts.
Address for Interview
SCO – 35, Sector 15 Part 2, Gurgaon.
Contact No. +91- 8826414666
Click Here for More Jobs in Digital Marketing - SEO SMO PPC Google Adwords Wordpress