- Help formulate, manage, and execute Technical and On-Site SEO campaigns.
- Review and monitor key SEO areas, such as Google Webmaster Tools, Ahrefs and other similar tools.
- Researching the best keywords using tools as Google Adwords, with less competition and high search volume for high ranking of website.
- Responsible for complete On page Optimization and Off Page Optimization activities.
- Will be responsible for all the relevant SEO related reports and other activities.
- Analyze numbers, trends and help troubleshoot issues impacting SEO performance.
- Work with developers and IT team to schedule, prioritize and complete SEO issues.
- Draft requirements for more complex projects.
- Develop key strategies to help improve UX on our website, leading to lower bounce rate and higher conversion.
- Along with SEO, he/she will be responsible for planning, strategizing and publishing the Organic Posts on Social Media Platforms.
- Basic knowledge of SEO ranking factors, best practices and common strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Experience with web design.
- Solid foundation and understanding of UX.
- Experience with HTML and/or CSS.
- Fluency in English.
Work Location: Gurgaon
Shift Timing: 01:30 – 10:30 GMT
Contact Person : Deepak Kumar Singh -Human Resource
Location: Plot No. 14, 6th Floor, Electronic City,
Sector-18, Gurgaon (Haryana)