Company DetailsCityfurnish is revolutionizing the furniture industry by providing quality furniture and home appliances on easy monthly rental. With the immense focus on product quality and customer service, we strive to become most preferred name in furniture industry by customer’s choice.
Job BriefWe are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours. The ideal candidate should have a passion for all things, marketing and technology. The candidate should be well-versed with concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. He/she should be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan, promote and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters, promotional emails and organize campaigns for their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with Cityfurnish Design team to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Design content marketing strategies and deliver engaging content on a regular basis
- Identify customer needs and gaps in our content, and recommend new topics
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
- Send messages to those who have opted in for messages and ensure messages are mobile friendly.
- Create a database of emails for lead generation and follow up on interested respondents.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
+91 8130135745/ +91 9810622445