Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced/Internee Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to engage with consumers and prospects across diverse Digital and Social Media Platforms
- Plan and monitor Social Media Campaigns to enhance Organizations brand presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Be Adept in Content Creation for Social Media Channels, including Status Updates, Marketing Campaigns, Sales Offers, etc.
- Launch and optimize online advertisements through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase brand awareness
- Assist in Optimizing Ongoing Google AdWords Campaigns to enhance Lead Generation.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword search, Article Writing, Editing, Image optimization, etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas to create engaging content for content marketing activities
- Implement website updates and assist in Website Optimization activities
- Collaborate with designers to create impressive designs, thereby leading to enhanced user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.)
- Stay abreast with Latest Online Marketing Trends and Tools
- Develop and Maintain partnerships with Digital Media Agencies, Portals, Vendors
- Excellent(depends) understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Know-how of CRM Systems