Executive Assistant with digital marketing
1. handling Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts on behalf of the organization
2. handling call and liasoning with vendors and banks on behalf of the organization
3. data mining and content writing on a given topic related to healthcare
4. helping the designer in designing process on the basis of logical discussion.
5. Making PPT and working on excel at times.
6. general admin
7. Managing a relationship and helping with networking.
8.Handling calls and maintaining a log of the calls.
9. conducting meetings of the committees
10 representing the organization at various Govt. and Non-Gov. platforms
Contact Person: Princey
About Voice Of Health Care
We at VOH are looking for few vacancies to be closed in different areas specially with the background of digital marketing.
We need some candidates for the position of EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to our chairman and the position for the design and digital marketing assistants.Voice of Healthcare is an institution conceptualised with the aim of being a discerning and visionary think tank for the Indian healthcare sector. We intend to make healthcare a priority for all by continuously collaborating with diverse stakeholder groups to shape positive and progressive policy changes in the sector.We are bringing under our fold organisations ranging from private and public hospitals to pharmaceutical companies to healthcare consultants, med tech firms, NGOs, govt. bodies, medico legal experts, healthcare IT companies and upcoming start-up firms.In pursuance of our objectives, we have successfully organised many National & International conferences on “Healthcare” bringing together subject matter experts and eminent personalities in the field of healthcare to exchange ideas and business solutions. We are also working actively with the Niti Aayog to submit an “Expert Recommendations Report on the NMC Bill, 2016“ on the basis of suggestions/feedback received from the VoH community.In addition, we are collaborating with reputed institutions such as Johns Hopkins University and INSEAD to form an International Panel of experts with the view to provide advisory support to VoH members.